Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3318 Briar Way, Apopka
Welcome Home! This adorable home sits on a quiet peaceful street in one of the best communities in all of Central Florida. "A-RATED" SCHOOLS...LAKE BRANTLEY HIGH, TEAGUE MIDDLE, WEKIVA ELEM. Entertain family and friends in this large family room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace. Sliding doors lead to amazing bonus/florida room that is lined with double pane windows overlooking lushly landscaped backyard. Don’t forget to check out the amazing gazebo - ideal for outdoor entertainment. Separate dining room, Inviting eat-in kitchen with maple cabinetry, generous pantry and pass-thru to family room. New carpet in all bedrooms, plus updated ceiling fans. Split floor plan. Spacious master suite with dual vanity and walk-in closet. Inside utility with cabinetry. Updated interior 6-panel doors, AC replaced 2017 and roof in 2014. Oversized garage and well maintained landscaping. Fully fenced oversized backyard.
- MLS® #O5789699
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,408
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Other, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address3318 Briar Way
- SubdivisionFoxwood Ph 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.