Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6031 Pine Valley Dr, Orlando
Enjoy living on Hole #3 of the Bay Hill Charger Course and watch the iconic game of golf as well as a plethora of wildlife from your lush green yard. Tour this gorgeous courtyard home design today and see how it perfectly balances pool privacy and unobstructed golf course views. Enjoy your pool enveloped within the home design allowing maximum seclusion for late night swims or lavish pool parties. This home features superior craftsmanship with extensive wood details such as wainscoting, crown molding and custom decorative trim throughout. The kitchen was recently updated and includes high end stainless appliances, center prep island, breakfast bar and mobile office space. The living room overlooks the golf course with unobstructed water views and includes custom built ins flanking a beautiful carved wood fireplace centerpiece. The cozy library/parlor room located off the kitchen is a great spot to read your favorite book. Don't miss the enclosed sun room that features retractable ceiling shades to regulate temperature throughout the day. The master bathroom features a sweet surprise with his and hers entrances, closets, sinks and has a centrally shared sunken tub/shower divider. Enjoy Fruit from your key lime, tangerine and grapefruit trees. Add this home to your list of properties to tour, you won't be disappointed. Bay Hill community is in the heart of Dr Phillips and is 5 minutes from the famed Restaurant Row, and just a short trip to Orlando's airport, theme parks and all this town has to offer.
- MLS® #O5789756
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,368
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market31
- Address6031 Pine Valley Dr
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionBay Hill Sec 13
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:44pm EDT.