Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1221 Olmstead Blvd #311, Celebration
Nestled deep in Artisan Park, this condo offers a park view, fresh paint, open layout, attached garage, and is ready for immediate occupancy! This unit offers an upgraded eat-in kitchen with granite counters and a pass-through to the dining room. The living room offers ample space with access to the private balcony. The owners suite boasts plenty of natural light, a walk in closet, dual sinks, a soaker tub and large shower. Other features include a generous laundry room, elevator access to the 3rd level, and a lifestyle unparalleled in Central Florida. With access to the Artisan Park clubhouse and pool you'll never want to leave! Enjoy all that Celebration life has to offer. With miles of biking/running trails, mulitple pools, quaint downtown, and fun monthly events. All within a 10 minute drive to the gates of Walt Disney World. Call for more information or to set up a private showing!
- MLS® #O5789799
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,736
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Other
- Days on Market131
- Address1221 Olmstead Blvd #311
- SubdivisionArtisan Club Condo
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.