Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
620 Bentley Ln, Maitland
A rare gem in a private setting on the famed WINTER PARK CHAIN OF LAKES awaits your move! Situated on a no-outlet lane, this beautiful LAKEFRONT ESTATE boasts unexpected far reaching views over Lake Minnehaha. Immediately you are drawn through the elevated main floor to the open-air infinity pool/spa, seeing water w/no boundaries. This secluded, single-owner residence was purposefully designed w/every detail in mind, capturing stunning lake views, conveying natural light in nearly every room. The open floor plan offers great space for entertaining! Completing the first level is a sizable master suite, an exercise room, a guest BR w/en-suite bathroom & a cozy, handsomely-appointed home office w/built-in cabinetry. The grand staircase leads to a media/game room w/a 44+ft exterior deck & 3 BRs on the upper level. Quality features include a gourmet kitchen w/high-end appliances & granite countertops, gas fireplace, a full home sound system, 2 staircases & duel 2-car garages… too MANY to name so make this retreat a must see to appreciate! Zoned for WPHS, located in Maitland w/close access to the SunRail & Hwys 17-92 to I-4, this home is blocks from a forested community park w/tennis/sports courts, miles of trails, picnic pavilions & playgrounds. Relax in this lakefront lifestyle, enjoy water toys or take a backyard boat ride to downtown Winter Park’s shops, restaurants & cultural activities. Start living your dreams in this exceedingly peaceful oasis, it's the perfect location on the Winter Park Chain!
- MLS® #O5790373
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,521
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Infinity
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market126
- Address620 Bentley Ln
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionMaitland Forest (signage)
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeMichael O'shaughnessy, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Michael O'shaughnessy, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.