Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
648 Elmwood Dr, Winter Springs
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. This renovated Winter Springs home is the definition of “move-in ready.” The kitchen has been updated with NEW CABINETS, NEW GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, stylish NEW LIGHT FIXTURES and recessed lighting, and NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. Interior design features include a SPLIT FLOORPLAN and VAULTED CEILINGS. The master suite features TILE flooring, a NEW VANITY with granite countertops, a WALKIN CLOSET, a walk-in tile shower, and new mirror and light fixtures. Other features include: foyer with TILE floor and NEW light fixture, carpet that is only 1 year old, and NEW INTERIOR PAINT. The shared bathroom has been updated with a NEW VANITY with granite, new lighting, and new fixtures (mirror, towel holder). The ROOF was replaced in 2013, and the AC was installed in 2012. You can enjoy the outdoors from the FRONT SCREENED PORCH or open back patio. The front yard has NEW LANDSCAPING. Storage will not be an issue with the 2 CAR GARAGE and attic spaces. The community has a POOL, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, playgrounds, and a dog park, for the use of all residents. The neighborhood boasts simple access to Highlands Elementary School, 17-92, Interstate 4, and the 417. Parks and outdoor activities nearby include Central Winds, Big Tree Park, Spring Hammock Reserve, Candyland Park, and Lake Jessup.
- MLS® #O5790952
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,268
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market57
- Address648 Elmwood Dr
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHighlands Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.