Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
293 Island Sound Ct, Longwood
Under Construction. BRAND NEW HOME - MOVE IN THIS SUMMER! New construction! Looking for the perfect home in a great community with lake access and great schools? Look no further! This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home is located in Longwood's best new home community, Retreat at Lake Brantley. The Dockside home design offers an open living area with generous bedrooms (one with an en-suite bathroom), huge dining room and walk-in pantry, plus a mud room and separate laundry room. Professionally designed interior appointments include white cabinetry, quartz countertops, porcelain wood-look tile flooring and a gourmet built-in kitchen. Lush landscaping and paver driveways round out the exterior features, and energy-efficient systems and construction standards help to minimize your electric and water usage. Why remodel? Come see this gorgeous new home and community today!
- MLS® #O5791318
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,704
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market154
- Address293 Island Sound Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionRetreat At Lake Brantley
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficePulte Realty Of North Florida Llc
Listing information courtesy of Pulte Realty Of North Florida Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:30pm EST.