Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4305 Regal Town Ln, Lake Mary
Immaculate private 3 story townhouse located overlooking Galaxy Lake. Spacious eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, premium upgraded 42 inch cabinets with cooking island. All appliances including washer and dryer stay. Master suite includes walk-in closet, dual sinks, separate tub shower area and coffered ceiling. Plus, designer ceramic tile, 9x9 sitting reading room, downstairs covered patio, upstairs covered balcony porch overlooking beautiful mature oak trees. Two car garage with garage door opener. Community pool, Great schools and walk to Shopping. Included in sales price, $2000 carpet allowance.
- MLS® #O5791519
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,218
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Common, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market54
- Address4305 Regal Town Ln
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.