Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17306 Chateau Pine Way #44-2, Clermont
Welcome Home! Sought after LAKEFRONT 24 MANNED community located just west of Winter Garden and just off the Florida Turnpike offers a location that cant be beat. This townhome features 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, GRANITE kitchen with custom maple cabinets, all appliances, tile throughout the first floor, designer wall in half bath, separate living room or office, unique wall décor in family room with backlight, large master bedroom, ample bathroom with separate shower, double sinks, and a roman tub. Home also features a large screened patio at entrance with cable hookup for those football Sundays! Community is 24 hour manned and has a PRIVATE BOAT RAMP to the Johns Chain of Lakes. Community features Jr. Olympic pool, exercise facility, clubhouse, tennis courts and a private fishing pier with gazebo. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #O5791685
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,772
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Listing OfficeSouthern Heritage Realty, Inc
- Address17306 Chateau Pine Way #44-2
- SubdivisionSweetwater Ridge Condo At Magnolia Pointe
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market184
Listing information courtesy of Southern Heritage Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 10:30am EST.