Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2830 Boating Blvd, Kissimmee
Buyer financing fell through! Back on a market! Expect to be impressed with this stunning two story pool home in desirable Shingle Creek Reserve at Oak golf community! Located within a short drive to Kissimmee Downtown with its abundance of antique shops, restaurants and special events, Osceola medical center and Valencia college, this contemporary residence with 2 car garage offers quality finishes including 42-inch cabinets, granite counter tops, elegant staircase , tray ceiling in the master bedroom, recessed lighting, large screen enclosure over sparkling pool. Functional well maintained kitchen features ample countertop space, breakfast bar, cooking island for a fantastic cooking experience. Treat entire family for a dinner in the spacious separate dining room or grab a quick bite at breakfast bar. Fall in love with a generously sized gorgeous master suite with high ceilings, large bathroom with garden tub to soak in, along with a stand up shower and dual sinks. All bedrooms are conveniently located on the second floor to honor everyone’s privacy. Enjoy community golf course, basketball courts or bring your boat to community boat ramp/dock. Call for your private tour today!
- MLS® #O5791710
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,585
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market241
- Address2830 Boating Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Crk Resrv At Oaks
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeFuture Home Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.