Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10100 Loblolly Pine Cir, Orlando
Northlake Park is one of the most popular family neighborhoods in the entire Medical City area. Beautiful mature landscaping with the HOA fees providing free family membership to the state of the art YMCA which doubles as an A+ rated elementary school, makes this the perfect partnership. There is a real community spirit unlike any other neighborhood. The home's interior has been freshly painted and professionally decorated. Prepare to be impressed! With over 4700 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a covered patio entertainment area adjacent to a beautiful new pool added in 2014, sellers also added a gas line in pool area in case a summer kitchen would be added. This home literally fulfills every desire! The bonus room upstairs is a perfect game room for the young at heart. Multiple storage closets, laundry rooms upstairs and down, private study, separate formal living and dining rooms round out the extras that make this home like no other. Located across the street from a fenced playground provides ease and safety of entertaining for your youngsters. There are organized events and multiple sports activities for all ages in any of the many sporting fields, and many green spaces for all types of activities along with a dog park. Located near all major highways, just minutes to OIA, 30 minutes to beaches and all major amusement parks. Fastest growing area of Orlando, with a new teaching hospital being built, and two large outdoor malls under construction. New water heater 6/19 and new AC unit 9/18.
- MLS® #O5792042
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,752
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Park, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingAlley Access, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address10100 Loblolly Pine Cir
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionNorthlake Park At Lake Nona Nbhd 2b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryNorthlake Park Elem
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.