Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2447 Cedar Knoll Dr, Apopka
Impressive in Every way... Immaculate & Masterfully designed 5 Bedroom/4 Bath in Gated Apopka. 3600+ sq feet with a 2nd story Bonus room. High Ceilings, Acacia Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Tray Ceilings, Custom Entertainment Center just to start. Amazing Kitchen with exotic granite, Limestone & Glass Backsplash, 2 Closet pantries. This home is perfect for entertaining. Have a staycation at your heated custom salt pool, heated spa, slide & Waterfalls. Tongue & Groove Dark Wood Ceilings on Patio. Oversized 3 Car Garage. New Paint & Glass Front Door. Tankless Water Heater, Main AC 2017, New Solar Panels installed 2018. ROOF 2019 GAF Timberland Architectural Shingles . A Master Bath to swoon over with gorgeous tile, elegant lighting fixtures & tons of storage. 2nd Story offers a Guest room & bath with a HUGE Bonus Room. Architecture, scenery, landscaping & a touch of magic have merged gracefully to create this alluring home. Schedule to see for yourself!
- MLS® #O5792295
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,632
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Propane, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Park
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market44
- Address2447 Cedar Knoll Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Ph I 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficePrestige Property Shop Llc
Listing information courtesy of Prestige Property Shop Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.