Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3602 Derran Ln, Orlando
Welcome home to this immaculate property in Baldwin Park! This rare corner lot is situated on a highly sought after .22 acre lot offering plenty of space to expand or add a pool. The Victoria style front provides a charming front porch entrance. As you walk inside you’ll notice the high ceilings and natural light that floods every room. The interior is open, freshly painted, and perfect for entertaining. A formal living room and bedroom flank the foyer. The small downstairs bedroom makes a perfect home office. The foyer leads into a 2-story family room with volume ceilings, 2-story windows, and open to the kitchen. The kitchen features granite counter-tops, dark wood cabinetry, closet pantry and a counter top bar overlooks the family room. A dining room overlooks the backyard with access to the deck. A NEW spacious composite deck is perfect for dining outside and enjoying Florida living. The private backyard is enclosed with a PVC privacy fence and the 2 car garage is completely private from the alley entrance. Back inside the staircase leads you to a landing with a split floor plan. A master suite with soaking tub, dual sinks and walk-in closets on one side and 2 additional bedrooms share a hall bathroom. There is a bonus loft space upstairs perfect for a small office space or study area. Residents of Baldwin Park enjoy exclusive amenities such as neighborhood pools, many parks, playgrounds, community activities, a walking trail around Lake Baldwin, easy access to The Cady Way Trail.
- MLS® #O5792529
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,362
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorCement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market33
- Address3602 Derran Ln
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.