Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
505 E Amelia St, Orlando
This Beautiful Home is styled after something you would experience in Key West around 3 million, however this one is located in the heart of Downtown Orlando just a few blocks from Lake Eola. Every inch of this unique one of a kind property has been updated with only the Finest Finishes!! The entrance welcomes you in with its Picket Fence, and Double Porches. Step inside to High Ceilings, Open Floor Plan and One of a Kind Travertine Fireplace. The Wood Floors extend throughout this home and lead you into a Custom Kitchen with Cabinets extending to the Ceiling & Gas Range. Solid Surfaces & Custom Butcher Block island w/seating. Look out to your Back-Yard Paradise, with Palm Trees, In-ground Pool, Water Features, Gazebo & Custom Lighting. Laundry and a Single Bedroom are located on the First Floor. Upstairs the Luxurious Master Bedroom with Walk in Closet & Private Covered Deck & sitting area overlook the Tropical Paradise in Your Back Yard. The Master Bath includes Walk in Shower, Custom Sinks & Vanities!! The Second Bed & Bath with its High Ceilings is located next to the Front Porch that extends along the front of the home. The Back Apartment rents for 1500 a month & the one below is perfect for Air BnB @ approx $100 a Night. Income Potential $3000 Per Month. The driveway has room to park an RV or multiple cars. Access to Private Gardens. Soccer, Basketball, and Dr Phillip’s nearby. Central to all major highways and you may be able to avoid I-4 if you choose.
- MLS® #O5792534
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,609
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ViewHistoric District, Sidewalk, Street Brick
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address505 E Amelia St
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionBradshaw & Harris Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Walk-Up
- Days on Market33
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.