Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6235 S Hampshire Ct, Windermere
Nestled behind guarded gates, this impressive home is located at the end of a cul de sac street. Sitting on the 7th hole of the Golden Bear golf course & backing the Tibet-Butler Preserve, this property has stunning views. Freshly painted on the exterior & main floor of the interior & adorned with brand new wood floors, this smart home includes the Vivint Smart Hub. The master suite has wood floors & private French door access to the lanai & pool. The en-suite bath boasts a double sink vanity with makeup area, a walk-in shower, a jetted tub & a huge closet with built-ins. A custom wood library & a one of a kind ceiling mural dazzles the office. The island kitchen has been updated to include white cabinetry, quartz countertops, and features a walk-in pantry & breakfast nook perfectly positioned to create a natural flow into the family room where you can relax with family or entertain while enjoying the views. Completing the first floor is a bedroom, two more full baths & laundry room. Upstairs you will find a huge bedroom with walk in closet & full bath as well as an additional 3 bedrooms, 2 baths & a bonus room with balcony providing nightly views of Disney's fireworks. The heated sports pool with fountains is shallow at both ends with a center depth of 6 feet making it loads of fun for water activities. Take advantage of the golf or social club memberships & enjoy the fitness center, tennis courts & restaurant. Community also features playgrounds, boat ramp, fishing piers plus a monthly social calendar.
- MLS® #O5792749
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6,095
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market208
- Address6235 S Hampshire Ct
- SubdivisionKeenes Pointe
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 5:30pm EST.