Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2107 Shackley Pl, Apopka
WOW! This 4 bed 3 bath home with over 2,500 square feet of living space is “like-new” and has been meticulously maintained, inside and out. You’ll admire the lush landscaping around this corner lot home with rear entry two car garage. This unique property puts a green space at your front door, with privacy hedge along the side, enclosing the large yard. Covered front porch entry with stately columns. The foyer splits the formal dining and formal living rooms and showcases wood-look tile flooring, arched entryways and a bright, inviting interior. The formal dining room also includes decorative wood plank wall. The family room opens to the kitchen featuring granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, double island, eat-in bar and adjacent casual dining area. Extend your entertainment to the covered lanai with pavered deck and fully fenced yard – perfect for pets and kids. Truly an exception outdoor space. Back inside you’ll find one bedroom on the first floor, with an upstairs master suite. The master bath features split vanity, glass enclosed shower, soaking tub and separate water closet. Additional bedrooms are large enough to easily accommodate friends and family. Community features a Jr. Olympic sized pool, fenced playground, clubhouse, fitness center and game room. Close to the new Apopka Hospital, shopping and zoned for great schools. Easy access to SR-429, SR-414, Disney, Downtown Orlando and everything that Central Florida has to offer. Call now to schedule your showing!
- MLS® #O5792793
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,518
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeBelben Realty Group
- Address2107 Shackley Pl
- SubdivisionEmerson Park A B C D E K L M N
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Belben Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:44pm EDT.