Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 N Lakewood Dr, Orlando
***MAJOR PRICE IMPROVEMENT***Don't miss your opportunity to own in Downtown Orlando's Red-Hot Milk District. This 3/2.5 NEW CONSTRUCTION Single Family Home with NO HOA is now available! Enjoy entertaining guests around the kitchen's large island overlooking the great room. Kitchen features Dark Stainless appliance package, solid surface countertops, and soft-close cabinets. Master bedroom includes a large en-suite bath and walk-in closet. Master bathroom features SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS, and a FRAMELESS GLASS SHOWER. The Milk District is a cultural hub with a progressive lifestyle, music and arts scene featuring diverse culinary experiences, colorful murals, recreational sporting and music venues, unique shopping destinations, community gardens, award winning bars, coffee shops, and more. Life at the residences provides owners with a low maintenance lifestyle with easy access to 408 and I-4.
- MLS® #O5792808
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,865
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingCommon, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeNorwood Group Llc
- Address6 N Lakewood Dr
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionWilmot Pines Replat
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market124
Listing information courtesy of Norwood Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.