Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2210 Painter Ln, Kissimmee
MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LUXURY, BEAUTY AND LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING IN THIS MOVE-IN READY TOWNHOME. EXPLORE THE GATED AMENITY-RICH CYPRESS RESERVE COMMUNITY. ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF SCENIC OF ITS OPEN SPACES, LAKES/PONDS, SPARKLING COMMUNITY POOL, TENNIS AND BASKET BALL COURTS, SCENIC PROTECTED CONSERVATION AREAS AND THE 24/7 ROAMING SECURITY GUARD. WELCOME HOME TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL VILLA WITH ITS TILE ROOF AND PAVER DRIVEWAY. GREAT FLOORPLAN WITH ALL TILE FIRST FLOOR FOR EASY CLEANING. HIGH CEILINGS AND LARGE SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM FOR YOUR FAMILY GATHERINGS. LUXURY KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, 42” SOLID WOOD UPPER CABINETS WITH CROWN MOLDING. FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM WITH LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET, A WELL APPOINTED MASTER BATH WITH DUAL SINKS. VIEW THE SERENITY OF CONSERVATION FROM LARGE WINDOWS TO BRING LOTS OF LIGHT. ENJOY THE OUTDOORS AND VIEW OF CONSERVATION FROM YOUR SCREENED COVERED LANAI. YOUR HOME IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO THE NUMEROUS SHOPPING CENTERS AND RESTAURANTS FROM CASUAL TO MORE INTIMATE SETTINGS IN THE LOOP SHOPPING CENTER, MINUTES FROM THE BRAND NEW ORLANDO REGIONAL HOSPITAL, OSCEOLA SCHOOL OF THE ARTS, EASY ACCESS TO THEME PARKS, MINUTES FROM OSCEOLA PARKWAY, THE TURNPIKE, I-4 AND US192. PLEASE CALL FOR PRIVATE TOUR AND MAKE THIS YOUR HOME.
- MLS® #O5792818
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,890
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market60
- Address2210 Painter Ln
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionCypress Reserve Villas Rep
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryFloral Ridge Elementary
- MiddleKissimmee Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Executive Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Executive Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.