Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
148 E Lake Shore Blvd, Kissimmee
Price Reduced!!! Take a tour of this beautifully maintained home that sits on 1.63 acres including a private pond. Plenty of room to build a pool, workshop and guest house. As you enter this gorgeous home you will find tons of flex space in the open concept floor plan, formal dining room, and a dedicated office through french doors. The Living room boasts vaulted ceilings, rich hard wood flooring and a beautiful stone fireplace. The newly remodeled kitchen is in the heart of the home and offers ample granite counter space, large center prep-island, wood cabinetry and new stainless steel appliances. The custom closet and dressing room is absolutely beautiful! Master bedroom w/water view sitting area and extra 30x15 storage area above with pull-down attic stair access. Master bathroom has separate garden tub and shower. Huge bonus room upstairs with a half bath. Tray ceilings, multiple decorator chandeliers, ambient lighting, crown molding, and so much more add to the brilliance of this beautiful home. *No HOA* NEW ROOF IN 2018! NEWLEY PAINTED! Located next to Remington golf course, close to Lake Nona, St Cloud Lakefront Park, Central Florida attractions, shopping, dining and more!
- MLS® #O5792828
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,134
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market371
- Address148 E Lake Shore Blvd
- SubdivisionSundance Estates
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeRe/max Assured
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Assured.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 14th, 2020 at 8:30pm EDT.