Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2850 Saddlebred Trl, Chuluota
Beautiful Cleared Fenced five acre property features separate fenced area for horses, barn, shed and storage area. Home features a BRAND NEW $30,000. ROOF, and Excellent Hardy Board Siding. Enter the home through the expansive front porch into an area filled with abundant light. Versatile floor plan features a huge family/great room with a fireplace with custom stone detailing. To the right is a formal dining room or living room. Huge eat in kitchen features granite counter tops, extended breakfast bar, custom cabinetry with rich finishes. French doors open to the back with beautiful estate views. Master bedroom retreat is on the first floor and features gorgeous engineered hardwood flooring and french doors that open to the exterior as well. Master bath has European height vanities, Garden tub and separate shower. Community has its own horse riding trails, a corral, and deeded access to 800 acre private spring fed Lake Pickett. Hurry! Hurry!Hurry!
- MLS® #O5793350
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,300
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Horses Allowed, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Wooded View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market119
- Address2850 Saddlebred Trl
- SubdivisionLake Picket Estates
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWalker Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.