Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
219 Royal Oaks Cir, Longwood
ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT!! BIG ROOMS throughout this MOVE IN READY home in established Sweetwater Oaks! EXTENSIVE BUILT IN'S and LARGE CLOSETS provide TONS OF STORAGE throughout this wonderful 4/3 TROPICAL POOL HOME with 3 YEAR NEW ROOF! Double front doors open to HARDWOOD FLOORS in the spacious foyer. At the front of the house are the casually elegant Living and Dining Rooms with PLANTATION SHUTTERS and plenty of room for entertaining friends and family. The kitchen is a cooks delight with GRANITE COUNTERS, WALK IN PANTRY, display shelves, ISLAND and desk and overlooks the Bonus Room and pool. The Family Room has 15' VAULTED CEILING, wood burning FIREPLACE, built in storage accomodating a 65" TV, WINE ROOM AND WET BAR! The Kitchen and Family room both overlook the over 600 SQ FT BONUS ROOM with exquisite views of the tropical resort style pool. The Master Bedroom is a relaxing retreat with 2 CLOSETS, one a WALK IN CLOSET WITH ORGANIZING SYSTEM, and BONUS SITTING ROOM! The secondary bedrooms all a nice size with good sized closets. The Secondary Bedroom on the opposite side of the house off the bonus room is perfect as a MOTHER IN LAW SUITE or for frequent guests with an en-suite bathroom. EZ Walk to Sabal Point Elementary School or Lake Brantley beach! LOW Price per sq ft of $118! GREAT Seminole County Schools Sabal Point Elementary, Rock Lake Middle & Lake Brantley High! Sweetwater Oaks is an established community with tennis, clubhouse, lake & river access and seasonal events to meet your new neighbors!
- MLS® #O5793466
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,142
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market88
- Address219 Royal Oaks Cir
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks Sec 04
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Home Team Realty
Listing information courtesy of Florida Home Team Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.