Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2352 Parkside Glen Dr, Apopka
Welcome to this stunning 4BED 3BATH home offering additional OFFICE/FLEX space which could easily be used as a 5th bedroom if desired. This well designed, triple split floor-plan is perfect for entertaining, with a huge great room eloquently designed with kitchen featuring beautiful 42" cabinets, granite counter-tops, cooking island and top of the line stainless steel appliances including Linear Compressor Refrigerator. With upgrades throughout you will fall in love with this immaculately kept home and the family friendly, gated community of Wekiva Run, designated to Apopka's highly desired schools. Close to the Northwest Recreation Complex featuring multiple athletic fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, amphitheater, walking paths and playgrounds. Easy access to Hwy 429 & Orlando, this area will continue to explode in the upcoming years. Don't wait, call for your showing today!
- MLS® #O5793586
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,620
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market29
- Address2352 Parkside Glen Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Ph Ii-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.