Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Kissimmee
Enjoy the LIFESTYLE YOU DESERVE on the WATER’S EDGE! Bellalago is the most UNIQUE RESORT STYLE COMMUNITY w/ a Spanish Mediterranean Blend of homes throughout the community. This home is the Popular Sienna Model w/ the added Bonus Room AND A POOL. It boasts over 3300 sqft of living space, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and offers SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF THE PARK & EAGLE’S PRESERVE, all located on 1/4 ACRE LOT. As you pull up, you will appreciate the Oak Trees and oversized driveway with side entry 3 car garage. Upon entering the 14” Ceilings make this Open Floor Plan feel even larger. Formal Living & Dining Rooms in addition to the Large Family Room allow for plenty of space to entertain or just find your favorite spot to unwind. The Large Open Kitchen is fit w/ 42” Oak Uppers, Granite Counter Tops, Prep Island, Recessed Lights & Stainless Steel Appliance Package. The Large Master Suite is on one side of the home and offers DIRECT ACCESS to the POOL AREA and a Tray Ceiling for that extra touch. The Master Bath is appointed w/ 2 Large Walk In Closets, Dual Vanities w/ plenty of counter & cabinet space and a GARDEN TUB to relax in after a long day. Next is the HUGE BONUS ROOM that can be used as a Theater / Media Room, Game Room or even an extra bedroom if you need the space. Finally, you will just fall in love with the POOL AREA w/ plenty of space to Sun, Play or enjoy a great meal. This area has NO REAR NEIGHBORS. Daily Activities, Pools, Parks, Walking Trails, Gazebos, 24hr Security & MUCH MORE ARE ALL INCLUDED!
- MLS® #O5793687
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,340
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront, Public Boat Ramp
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Park View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Lake Nona Inc
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market140
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Lake Nona Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:30pm EST.