Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1945 Scrub Jay Rd, Apopka
BACK ON THE MARKET AND WITH A REDUCED PRICE! Here's the home you have been looking for! An immaculate 5 bedroom ONE STORY home! The 5th bedroom is currently an OFFICE! There is a 3-car garage and a screened-in, lighted-at-night SALT WATER POOL overlooking a wooded conservation area! And it was built in 2014, one of the NEWEST pool homes in the area! Want more luxury? All of the main living areas have maple engineered HARDWOOD FLOORS! Special features include French doors opening into the office; stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops and hardwood cabinets in the kitchen; and a grand Master Bedroom that is 24' x 15' and includes a sitting area! This home sits on 1/4 acre with ample space between homes and a conservation area in the back. Feel safe with automated security lighting surrounding the home. A resort-like atmosphere on the lanai features a covered back porch overlooking the extra large 33' long salt water swimming pool. For dog owners, the HOA has approved a dog park in the community! For DIY homeowners, Home Depot and Lowes are just minutes away on Rt.441. What is more exciting is that this home is just four minutes from Magnolia Park on Lake Apopka. Take a picnic lunch and dine by the lake or launch your boat onto Lake Apopka! Idyllic? Maybe! Is this home available now? Yes! Quick close OK! Make an appointment and come see for yourself! SELLERS MOTIVATED!
- MLS® #O5793770
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,266
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Rods
- Days on Market35
- Address1945 Scrub Jay Rd
- SubdivisionMaudehelen Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeUpside Real Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of Upside Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.