Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2260 W Classic Ct, Longwood
Beautifully sited on the shores of Lake Brantley, this 2-story home sits on a .75-acre lot with 105’ lakefront and dock on 100’ canal. Enjoy this home’s gorgeous views of the water nestled among an enclave of custom homes on a quiet cul-de-sac street in established Brantley Cove. As you enter the main level, you will find the great room with large bay windows, plantation shutters, crown molding, wood-burning fireplace, and beautiful oak floors. The French doors nested at the rear of the great room open to a sprawling screened patio complete with wet bar and refrigerator facing the large back yard with plenty of lush green lawn space to entertain family and friends on the lake. The kitchen is light and bright with lots of upgrades including built in refrigerator, convection oven, custom Italian stone floors, wine cellar & eat-in and bar seating. Also on the main level is the formal dining room, a bedroom (currently being used as an office, with a full bathroom), and an equipped gym. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and opens to the large roof deck overlooking Lake Brantley. There are three (3) additional bedrooms, one of which opens to the roof deck and one additional bathroom on this level. Brantley Cove has a private boat ramp and dock for your enjoyment. The home was recently painted and the roof was replaced in 2018. This home is zoned for top Seminole County schools and is conveniently located near shopping and restaurants. Come live the waterfront Florida lifestyle on Lake Brantley!
- MLS® #O5794123
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,643
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDock, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewTip Lot, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Canal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market284
- Address2260 W Classic Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionBrantley Cove
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeMetro City Realty
Listing information courtesy of Metro City Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:15am EDT.