Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1301 Azalea Ln, Maitland
This beautiful .56 acre lot situated on a private, low-traffic street on the Winter Park Chain of Lakes provides an opportunity to build a new home or renovate the existing 4 bedroom, 3 bath Mid-Century modern design pool home. Enjoy magnificent picturesque views, a sandy beach and over 100 feet of shoreline on Lake Maitland, the largest of the Winter Park Chain of Lakes. This chain covers five lakes (2,781 acres) all interconnected with deep, narrow channels, allowing for navigation between lakes. This home’s prime location is just a short distance from fabulous shopping, restaurants, community parks and nearby Winter Park and Maitland amenities. The existing boat dock built in 2005 has an electric boat lift, a canoe or jet ski harness and a covered sitting area for you to enjoy all that lakefront living offers including: fishing, boating, kayaking, jet skiing, paddle boarding and more. Be sure to take a look at the fabulous drone photos showing spectacular Lake Maitland and the surrounding area from above. Zoned for A rated Dommerich Elementary, Maitland Middle & Winter Park High School.
- MLS® #O5794249
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,845
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBath In Garage, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market141
- Address1301 Azalea Ln
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionLake Maitland Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDommerich Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 10:15am EST.