Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Lake Brantley Ter, Longwood
It's your very own all-inclusive resort! Welcome to waterfront living with lake access and a private pool, resort-style outdoor living spaces, and a magazine-worthy interior. The layout includes 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, premium custom kitchen with upgraded cabinetry and counter tops, dining room, living room/library/flex space with built-in custom shelving, and several open gathering areas for entertaining and enjoying life. This property has been completely updated with noteworthy renovations such as hardwood floors, open plan kitchen, master bath: dual vanities/walk-in closet/spa-grade soaker tub with separate walk-in stone shower, and a mother-in-law suite (4th bedroom): private entrance/en suite bathroom/sunroom. 2 HVAC systems keep the entire home efficient and comfortable every month of the year. The outdoor spaces shine like the sun with a private pool (recently resurfaced), gazebo with sun shelter curtains, built-in outdoor TV, paver patio and pool deck, and custom outdoor granite countertop kitchen with sink, new grill, and beverage refrigeration. Fencing and hedges maintain privacy from side neighbors, and a paver walkway leads to a private electric-lift boat dock with seawall on a wide canal with gorgeous views and immediate access to Lake Brantley. Set on a cul de sac street and close to all of life's conveniences. Come on out and experience a property sure to leave a lasting impression. Lake Brantley offers 288 acres of wonderful fishing/recreation opportunities. This is a must see!
- MLS® #O5794384
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,947
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shutters
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address107 Lake Brantley Ter
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionBrantley Hall Estates
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market85
Listing information courtesy of Redfin Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.