Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1217 Cheshire St, Groveland
Welcome to your new, beautifully maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the Lexington Estates community of Groveland. Upon entry you are ushered into the bright and open floor plan suited for quiet evenings at home or entertaining a crowd. The dine-in kitchen is certain to please the chef of the home offering an abundance of storage and counter space, along with a closet pantry and peninsula with a breakfast bar. A separate formal dining room creates a great setting for more intimate gatherings and occasions. The large Master Suite features an ensuite complete with a garden tub, separate shower stall, large vanity and a linen closet. Additional rooms are generously sized and ideal for family, guests, a home office and just about anything else to fit your needs. The screened patio overlooks a spacious, private backyard, and is the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining or simply lounging in the gorgeous Florida weather. Discover a variety of local shopping and dining options nearby as well as a plethora of lakes and parks for the outdoor enthusiasts. This home will not last long. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #O5794622
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,870
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market81
- Address1217 Cheshire St
- SubdivisionLexington Ests
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.