Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13024 Auburn Cove Ln, Orlando
Have you been waiting for the perfect opportunity to own a low maintenance home in the center of the award winning community of Avalon Park? The time has come! This property features 3 BEDROOMS, 2.5 BEDROOMS and an open concept downstairs. This town home is in the perfect location central to all the Avalon amenities. As soon as you open the door you will be impressed with the open floor plan that allows for plenty of spacious living! Living/dining room combo is the perfect area for entertaining family and friends. Spacious and comfortable bedrooms upstairs allow for a space everyone can enjoy! That's not all, step foot outside onto your FENCED IN patio. When you live in this home you are truly just a hop, skip and jump away from all shopping, gas stations, and best of all the ability to walk to all the popular Avalon Park Events! Avalon Park is built upon the rich traditions of small-town life. Tree-lined streets, lakes, lush landscaping, rocking chair porches, and nearby schools which create an ideal, closely knit community where people know their neighbors.
- MLS® #O5794866
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,804
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market122
- Address13024 Auburn Cove Ln
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionAvalon Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryAvalon Elem
- MiddleAvalon Middle
- HighTimber Creek High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.