Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2461 Marshfield Preserve Way, Kissimmee
Beautiful home on private conservation lot offers 2,235 sf of living area. This home boasts 3 beds, 2 baths, formal dining, formal living room, and a large great room with a very open floor plan. The 2-car garage allows for workbenches and plenty of storage. The covered front porch and extended covered back lanai allow you to enjoy the conservation, wild life, and eagle preserve. The community of Parkview at Lakeshore has personal touches for your new single-family home that are like no other, including our pristine community pool and interactive tot lot for the little ones. The community provides amenities: nature trails, pool, splash pad, volleyball, tennis, fitness center, dog parks, and multiple playgrounds throughout. Parkview at Lakeshore is everything you and your family needs and more! The true Florida lifestyle awaits you here, so come visit and make an offer today!
- MLS® #O5795567
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,235
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeAmerican Horizons Realty
- Address2461 Marshfield Preserve Way
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionConcorde Estates
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market55
Listing information courtesy of American Horizons Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.