Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
539 Via Florence Dr, Apopka
SPEND THE NEW YEAR IN YOUR NEW HOME!! Lets talk about this beauty located on a cul de sac, this home is the perfect private getaway but still close to everything. The oversized backyard and garden area includes outdoor cooking area and a large screened in patio with insulated roof. Ample room to store the toys behind the privacy fence The spacious interior of this house includes 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Common areas are tiled and 2 bedrooms are carpeted. The 3rd bedroom/office has wood flooring. Soaring ceilings throughout create wonderful open and airy spaces. There are ceiling fans throughout the home The kitchen has plenty of space to prepare meals and includes a large breakfast nook with a gorgeous bay window view. All kitchen appliances convey with the house. The water is softened and kitchen includes an undersink RO. Also attached is a large two car garage with built in workstation that stays with the home. The backyard abuts a large easement area with plenty of green space to enjoy. This home may be under audio/video surveillance.
- MLS® #O5795637
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,700
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesFishing Pier
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Garden View
- ExteriorWood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market162
- Address539 Via Florence Dr
- SubdivisionOaks On The Lake
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.