Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1432 Crawford Dr, Apopka
Back on the Market financing fell through. Welcome home! Come take a look at this MOVE-IN-READY 3/2 home in a great location! This lovely home features brand NEW flooring throughout, vaulted ceilings, large windows, and OPEN FLOOR PLAN with wood burning fireplace. NEW kitchen cabinets, new stainless steel appliances and new granite counter tops plus bar counter in the eat-in kitchen. You will find custom tile in the kitchen and dining room areas. There is a walk-in closet in the master bedroom suite. Newly painted inside and out. Brand NEW HVAC system. The back yard is fenced in with a southern oak canopy for those iced tea afternoons! Bring your pets and kiddos. The 2 car garage features sturdy built-in shelving and attic access with plenty of storage space for those holiday decorations. Walk to Elementary and Middle Schools. 5 minutes to the 414/429. 25 minutes to downtown and 31 minutes to Disney. Don’t miss out on this one!
- MLS® #O5795895
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,518
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market22
- Address1432 Crawford Dr
- SubdivisionWoodfield Oaks
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeParadise Properties Of Nsb
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Properties Of Nsb.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.