Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2655 Orchid Ln, Kissimmee
Welcome home! You’ll be right near fishing and boating on Lake Toho, shopping and dining in Hunter’s Creek and at The LOOP, Gatorland, Remington Golf Club, a short drive away from Disney World and the theme parks, and have quick access to major roads including 417, Florida’s Turnpike, I4 and 441. This beautiful brick home sits on a spacious sunroom and circular driveway. Inside you’ll be greeted by a split floor plan with the formal living and dining leading into the kitchen and bonus living space. This rustic cottage is filled with architectural details, crown molding, columns and wood laminate floors. The eat in kitchen features tons of storage space, a window over the sink, and new Samsung appliances. The master suite houses two closets, dual sinks with ample counter space and an elegant step up tub and shower. You’ll love this four bedroom home for sale in Kissimmee- call today to schedule a showing!
- MLS® #O5795936
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,934
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Street Lights
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market45
- Address2655 Orchid Ln
- SubdivisionMill Creek Woods
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMill Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleDenn John Middle
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeLemay Properties Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Lemay Properties Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.