Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1700 W Lake Brantley Rd, Longwood
SELLERS want this beauty sold!! No HOA, AMAZING LOCATION! LAKE BRANTLEY SCHOOLS! Beautiful, spacious, clean and well maintained home in a wonderful section of Lake Brantley Hills. This home has everything you need. Big yard that is fenced, privacy (no rear neighbors) 3 bedrooms with art deco tile and great usable spaces. This home has 3 large bedroom including the Master that is huge. Big closets and extra storage throughout. A great feature of this home is a the big usable mother in law suite. There is a living, kitchenette and bedroom all great for that teen, Mom or Dad or extra housemate you don't want living with you, but close to you. This home also has a big laundry area, and big patio for lounging in the backyard. To restate this house has an inside laundry and a mother-in-law suite with separate kitchen and bathroom. Numerous options include: Septic tank system(no sewer bill), Maintained A/C (2018), New electrical boxes will be installed before closing (2019), updated water softner and filter on the well so no water bill, remodeled kitchen with all bright cabinets. ms. 4th bedroom and 3rd bathroom are from garage being converted into a mother-in-law suite. This house is just minutes away from shopping and dining in Longwood, Apopka and Altamonte Springs. Great zoned Seminole County Schools and convenient roadways close by. Close to Wekiva Springs River and Wekiva Springs State Park. House has plenty of room to entertain both inside and in the huge backyard with no rear neighbors. Super house!
- MLS® #O5796039
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,620
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Private, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingBath In Garage, Converted Garage, Driveway, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewConservation, Hilly, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gray Water System, Other, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane, Other, Shingle
- Days on Market65
- Address1700 W Lake Brantley Rd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionLake Brantley Hills
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeBear Team Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Bear Team Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.