Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3948 Longbow Dr, Clermont
Owner says SELL......Price Reduced!!! Stunning MOVE-IN READY Open Floor Plan Carrington Model with 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, Huge Bonus Room, 3 car garage, UPGRADES GALORE, & located in the popular gated community of Hunters Run in beautiful Clermont! Upon entering you will experience the "WOW" factor with the soaring ceilings & spacious foyer. The open gourmet kitchen showcases a natural gas cooktop, double ovens, huge island with FARM SINK, pendant lighting, granite counter tops, tiled backsplash, walk in pantry, lots of cabinets, under sink reverse osmosis, and more! The family room is open and spacious with amazing BARN DOORS on the sliders, WOOD ACCENT WALL, WALL SPEAKERS and is a fabulous gathering place. Spacious dining room with lots of natural lighting throughout. This home is perfect for entertaining! Large indoor laundry room with adjacent built in "MUD ROOM". The extra large upstairs bonus room is amazing! The master bedroom is also spacious with a LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET and nicely designed master bathroom with his and her vanities featuring granite counter tops, soaking garden tub, and spacious walk in shower with floor to ceiling tile! The two upstair secondary bedrooms feature a full jack n jill bathroom between them. Energy efficient LOW E DOUBLE PANE WINDOWS! WHOLE HOUSE WATER SOFTENER JUST ADDED! Wide lot, no rear neighbors & home backs up to the dry retention pond! LOW HOA fees with a community pool & cabana area located close by. Schedule your showing today! Property may be under audio/visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5796405
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,168
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market267
- Address3948 Longbow Dr
- SubdivisionHunters Run Ph 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 11:30pm EDT.