Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1766 Alaqua Dr, Longwood
Back Up Offers Being Taken. Incredible opportunity to own this Spectacular Contemporary Estate Home in the exclusive Guard Gated Community of Alaqua. Perfectly situated on one private acre, this nearly 6K sq ft home features 4 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths, open Office/Tech center, Bonus Room with wet bar, fully equipped Media Room, separate building with Exercise Room. Sauna & Full Bath, 5 Car Garage, Travertine Circular Driveway and Travertine Patio and Pool Decking. The fabulous custom designed Pool and Spa (added in 2013) wraps around the sides and rear of the home and is surrounded by a back yard that is adjacent to conservation. This Masterpiece Residence was designed by Phil Keen of Winter Park and is completely loaded with uncompromising appointments including 3/4 American Cherry Flooring, 1800' of Tongue & Groove Ceilings, Pella Insulated Windows & Doors including pocket sliders, Two Clean Alcohol Burning Fireplaces, Enormous walk in Master Closet with custom cabinet doors and drawers, Built in Murphy Bed in Bedroom #2, Abundance of Handcrafted Cabinets, Icynene Insulation, Natural Exterior Stone, Ductless Dakin A/C Systems, 3 Rinnai Tankless Hot Water Heaters and a long list of Extraordinary Features. This Amazing Home needs remediation due to extensive water intrusion and is being offered at this unbelievable price for the savvy buyer who appreciates stunning architecture and a tremendous value.
- MLS® #O5796486
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,867
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages5
- Garages5+ Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market47
- Address1766 Alaqua Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionAlaqua Ph 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Travertine, Wood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.