Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3719 Eagle Isle Cir, Kissimmee
Welcome to Bellalago, one of the most UNIQUE RESORT STYLE COMMUNITIES in Central FL. nestled off the shore of Lake Toho w/ over 3000 acres of water access. This is the Popular Sienna Model w/ an added BONUS ROOM & A POOL. It boasts over 3400 sq ft of living space w/ 4 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths and SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF THE PARK & EAGLE’S PRESERVE, all located on 1/4 ACRE LOT. As you pull up, you will appreciate the oversized driveway with side entry 3 car garage. Upon entering the 14” Ceilings make this Open Floor Plan feel even larger. Formal Living & Dining Rooms in addition to the Large Family Room allow for plenty of space to entertain if needed. The Large Open Kitchen is fit w/ 42” Oak Uppers, Granite Counter Tops, Recessed Lights and NEW APPLIANCE PACKAGE. The Large Master Suite is on one side of the home and offers DIRECT ACCESS to the POOL AREA and a Tray Ceiling for that extra touch. The Master Bath is appointed with 2 Large Walk In Closets, Dual Vanities w/ plenty of counter and cabinet space & a GARDEN TUB. Next is the HUGE BONUS ROOM that can be used as a Media or Game Room or even an extra bedroom if you need the space. Finally, you will love the POOL AREA, OFFERING AN EXTENDED COVERED LANAI w/ plenty of space to Sun, Play or enjoy a great meal. This home has NO REAR NEIGHBORS!! Just upgraded with new tile & wood floors, crown & chair molding and new paint. BELLALAGO LIVING IS A LIFESTYLE. Daily Activities, Pools, Parks, Trails, 24hr Security & MUCH MORE ARE ALL INCLUDED!
- MLS® #O5796496
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,406
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Street Paved, Garden View, Park View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Lake Nona Inc
- Address3719 Eagle Isle Cir
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 04p
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market78
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Lake Nona Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.