Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2710 Portchester Ct, Kissimmee
You MUST SEE this immaculately kept Remington SOMERSET vacation home to call your own! This house is ready to move right in or book your first guests. As you enter your new home, all of the floors are tiled downstairs and carpeted upstairs. Your eat-in kitchen comes with a great island/counter, 40" cherry cabinets with gloss black appliances. Currently the kitchen is fully furnished with all you need to prepare a meal and serve for a large family, all furnishings and kitchen utensils, dishes, glassware, tableware and portable appliances (as well as all the furnishings) are available separately and do not convey with purchase price. The master suite has an owners closet so you can leave your personal items behind while you rent to vacationers. You are going to love entertaining outside on your large, solar-heated, screened pool deck complete overlooking pond. The garage is currently a game room with pool table, steel-dart board, and bar which can be easily converted back into a standard 2 car garage. Community has low HOA with great amenities such as golf course, tennis and basketball courts, walking trails, community pool and play areas. Vacation home short term rental area. Improvements include an extended pool deck with large screen enclosure, solar water heater, new roof (2019), new AC (2019) solar heat for the pool. Close to turnpike and easy access to all the theme parks. This one won't last long! You will get so much more for your money with this amazing home.
- MLS® #O5796934
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,620
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market17
- Address2710 Portchester Ct
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRoss E. Jeffries Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeFlorida Int'nl Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Florida Int'nl Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.