Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 S Eola Dr #911, Orlando
Known for its oversized floorplans, The Sanctuary is downtown Orlando's premier tower for those who don't want to compromise. Residents compare it to luxury hotel living and unit #911 is in a league of its own. The open living space is so spacious that an additional den/office was added off of the dining room making this condo a unique layout of its own! The 2100 sq ft CORNER condo has a powder bath and two huge bedrooms each with its own bathroom and balcony overlooking the pool and city. This residence is tastefully decorated and updated giving it an elegant, rich feel that will appeal to any future owner. The Sanctuary has 24 hour concierge and security, infinity edge pool and spa, guest parking, BRAND NEW state of the art gym and several award winning restaurants on the first floor. This Thornton Park location puts you steps from Lake Eola, The Dr. Phillips Center Of Performing Arts, movie theater, Publix, Starbucks, shops and nightlife! This condo conveys with one parking space.
- MLS® #O5796968
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- ParkingAssigned, Underground
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address100 S Eola Dr #911
- SubdivisionSanctuary Downtown Condo
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32801
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeOlde Town Brokers Inc
Listing information courtesy of Olde Town Brokers Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.