Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2914 Falconhill Dr, Apopka
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. WOW! Home is in MAGNIFICENT CONDITION, like you're living in a brand NEW CONSTRUCTION home built just for you. ENTER THE GATED COMMUNITY OF WEKIVA SPRINGS ESTATES, a lovely private community with newer luxury homes. Plenty of space in this home boasting 4,700 SQFT of living space, 7 BEDROOMS + BONUS LOFT + SEPARATE MEDIA ROOM. Foyer welcomes you with high-ceilings and mirrored living and dining room spaces, both large in size. KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM OPEN CONCEPT living, again with high-ceilings throughout, glass sliders to allow Florida natural sunshine in and dinnette nook. KITCHEN with granite counter top and breakfast bar, 42" wood cabinets and all appliances. CONVENIENT DOWNSTAIRS MASTER with private en-suite bathroom including separate dual sink vanities, large garden tub, glass shower stall and OVERSIZED WALK IN CLOSET. 2nd BEDROOM located downstairs with full hall bathroom, perfect for guests. SPLIT BEDROOM PLAN UPSTAIRS SEPARATED BY BONUS LOFT with capability for built-in wet bar, great for entertaining. MEDIA ROOM with double doors. 5 Bedrooms + Two Full Bathrooms, all spacious in size and with like new carpet. DOWNSTAIRS COVERED LANAI is perfect for relaxing and enjoying NO REAR NEIGHBORS and luscious landscaping. 3-CAR GARAGE ATTACHED with tandem parking is in great condition. Property is in a fantastic location with close proximity to highways, restaurants, entertaining and WEKIVA SPRINGS STATE PARK! You won't want to miss this opportunity.
- MLS® #O5797107
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,686
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingOversized, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market320
- Address2914 Falconhill Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Springs Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 11:30pm EST.