Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3041 Tindall Acres Rd, Kissimmee
Be sure to see video Tour !! Start everyday off with natural lighting, wildlife, water views, and pure tranquility in your own custom getaway compound. This home is flowing with tons of custom touches and displays Florida nativity in its purest form.Take a dip into your own pool anytime to cool off under the sunny day or moonlit night.Coming down the driveway be greeted by a large oval pond that never seems to disappoint with deer taking their mid-day break or sand hill cranes and ducks refreshing their feathers.Once inside the home there are plenty of areas to satisfy any mood.Beyond the custom foyer entrance is a great family room that allows tons of natural light to pour in with the front yard and pond in view.This room would make any great reading area-family room-or even an office.Walking on you have the wood themed dining room that brings your family together for an awesome feast.The current main living room features a huge wrap around feel from dining room and kitchen.Another Highlight of this property is of course the Master with custom balcony and eagle eye view of the back pool-natural creek-and east lake.. On game day make your way back to the fully custom game room with game like football field turf flooring which puts you right in the game like your there.This home comes fully furnished and a home warranty covering all appliances-AC-and even septic.This Home is Situated Minutes from Medical City Lake Nona on East Lake within 10min of Airport.
- MLS® #O5797126
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,997
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Private, Propane, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Private, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market41
- Address3041 Tindall Acres Rd
- SubdivisionNarcoossee New Map
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBoggy Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 6:59am EDT.