Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 W Faith Ter, Maitland
Pleasant Ranch Style Home located in the beautiful Oakland Shores Neighborhood of Maitland. This 3 bed, 2 bath home boasts an expansive Living Room offering access to every piece of the home. Adjacent to the Living Room, you'll find a hallway leading you to a modestly sized Master Bedroom. The Master Bathroom features a lush Walk-In Shower, along with a Granite Countertop Vanity. Alongside the Living Room is an Open and Updated Galley Kitchen featuring Upgraded Appliances, Updated Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, and a Deep Farmhouse Kitchen Sink. Nearby lies a tranquil Florida Room, overlooking a mature landscaped back yard. A Home Office featuring French Doors rests just off the Living Room. The home features Hard Wood Flooring throughout the Living Areas, with Carpet in the Bedrooms, and Tile in the Kitchen and Florida Room. The home offers a vast Garage, providing ample space for parking and storage. Providing easy access to and from I-4, and with the Heart of Downtown Maitland being a quick dart down the road, this home's location is impeccable.
- MLS® #O5797157
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,205
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market98
- Address515 W Faith Ter
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionOakland Shores
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLake Orienta Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:44pm EDT.