Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 N Aurora Dr, Apopka
Situated on a quiet corner lot beneath a canopy of trees offering shade from the summer heat, this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is ready for new homeowners to personalize and make their own. Step inside to be greeted with neutral walls, tile flooring and a foyer that offers the perfect drop zone for bags, keys, and shoes. Just ahead is your sizable family room with the ideal open layout for entertaining. Add the large sectional you always wanted with a big screen TV to hang on the wall for enjoying family movie night. The well-equipped kitchen highlights include warm wood cabinets, endless counter space, closet pantry, and breakfast bar. A dedicated dining area can easily accommodate 4-6 and offers plenty of natural light to make this space bright. The roomy master suite features updated beautiful large tile flooring, updated vanity, and separate shower room. 3 additional generous sized bedrooms share a full size bath. Enjoy the ultimate relaxation year round in your screened lanai with a 4 person hot tub or serving up some unique drinks at your very own bar. Outdoor furniture and a grill make the ideal addition to your sealed wood deck overlooking your wood fenced backyard. Invite your friends over a cookout while enjoying yard games and making s’mores with your fire pit. A wood shed provides some additional storage space to house lawn equipment and tools. Nestled in a growing area with shopping, dining, Wekiva Island and Cranes Roost just minutes away. Schedule your private viewing of this great home today!
- MLS® #O5797205
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,434
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeThe Hope Group
- Address102 N Aurora Dr
- SubdivisionAdams Ridge Unit 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market13
Listing information courtesy of The Hope Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.