Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
833 Palm Oak Dr, Apopka
Wonderful opportunity to purchase a charming, well maintained home in the sought after Wekiva Preserve community! This immaculately kept home is located on a quiet, tree – lined street. Features include: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with 2539 sq ft., High Ceilings with an open Kitchen and eat-in area, Stained Wood Cabinets w/ Laminate Countertops and appliances. Extras that make this home special include: Large covered Rear Screen Lanai, facing wooded rear yard with waterfront views, The backyard is quiet and private = perfect for entertaining the Friends & Family. The roof was replaced in 12/2015. HVAC in 2010. The Wekiva Preserve is conveniently located near major Highways, Major Attractions and many other points of interest. Come see this wonderful home in a great location today! This home is truly move-in ready. It always shows when homes are well cared for by their owners! It will not last long! 833 PALM OAK DRIVE
- MLS® #O5797574
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,539
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- Days on Market39
- Address833 Palm Oak Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Preserve 43/18
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeKarick Price & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Karick Price & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.