Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2651 Ultra Vista Dr, Maitland
In the heart of Maitland you will find a Quaint Gated Community where your new life begins. This single story residence boasts 3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths plus an Office/Den. An Optimal Split Floor Plan with all the Right Spaces... Foyer, Expansive Kitchen with Breakfast Nook, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Office/Den with Custom Built-In Features, Family Room with Gas Fireplace, Spacious Laundry Room and a Screened Porch that backs up to Green Space. An Open Kitchen Concept with Gas Appliances, Travertine Back-splash, 42 inch Cabinets with Crown Accents, Modern Hardware and Granite Counter-Tops. A Spacious Master Retreat and Bathroom that Features a Walk-In Closet, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub and Separate Shower. Additional Bedrooms are well designed with a Guest Bathroom Between that Features Dual Sinks, Shower and Separate Bathtub. Throughout the home you will find Hardwood Flooring, Plantation Shutters, Crown Molding, Extensive Custom Mill-work, French Doors, Designer Touches, Pleasing Colors and Ample Storage Space. Mature Landscaping surrounds the home and offers a Private Backyard that Backs to a Greenbelt. Mechanical Improvements include: Roof, HVAC and Tank-less Hot Water Heater. Park Avenue, Lake Lily, the Maitland Exchange, I-4, 429 and the 417 are easily accessible. Residents can enjoy Brittany Park, Access to Howell Creek and Inviting Common Areas. For Additional Information please call a Team Member Direct.
- MLS® #O5797640
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,439
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address2651 Ultra Vista Dr
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionBrittany Gardens
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglish Estates Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.