Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3502 Kilmarnock Dr, Apopka
Your search is over! Beautiful 5 Bedroom 3 Bath Saltwater Pool Home in the Sought after Rock Springs Ridge with over 2,700 sqft of Living Space and Large 3-Car Garage (Bring your Golf Cart!). This turn-key home sits on a cul-de-sac street with stunning stone front and lush landscaping. The three-way Split Bedroom floor-plan features Tray Ceilings, Wood and Tile throughout with Carpet in the bedrooms. As you enter the home, you are greeted with the Large Family Room (being used as an office) and Formal Dining overlooking the Spacious Screened Lanai with Gas Heated Pool/Spa. The open kitchen overlooks the Main Living Area and features Cherry Wood Cabinetry with Under Cabinet Lighting, Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Countertops. The many windows throughout the home bring in an abundance of natural light. Three of the Four Spare Bedrooms have an adjacent bathroom, offering ultimate privacy for each member of your family and guests. The oversized Master Suite features a dual vanity with separate glass enclosed shower/soaking tub and oversized walk-in closet. The outdoor living space is private due to NO REAR NEIGHBORS, with over 1/3 Acre of Lush Landscaping. Zoned for the highly desired Wolf Lake Schools. Minutes to Kelly Park, Rock Springs, Downtown Apopka... This well cared for home is priced to sell and will not last!
- MLS® #O5797863
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,734
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Deed Restricted, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeMatch Made In Real Estate
- Address3502 Kilmarnock Dr
- SubdivisionRock Springs Ridge Ph 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market22
Listing information courtesy of Match Made In Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.