Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4250 Rock Hill Loop, Apopka
Beautiful 4BR/3BA split plan home built by Engle Homes ~ "The Emerald Plus" elevation 3. Pride in ownership is evident in this well maintained, move-in ready home with Formal Living, Dining Room and a bright and open floor plan. The updated kitchen is overlooking the family room and breakfast nook which is perfect for entertaining. Loads of cabinets, stainless appliances, granite counter-tops, a breakfast bar, and a new French Door Refrigerator. Home has tons of natural light. The Master Bedroom was extended, with a sitting area, large overflow closet, and a walk-in closet. Escape to the over-sized screened patio that is tile not brick so very low maintenance and is pre-wired for a pool. The 3 car garage boasts a workshop area and has loads of shelves for storage, plus more in the attic. The A/C is a Carrier - with a Variable Speed fan that keeps the electric bills very low. Recently painted exterior & interior and home has a termite bond. Seller also has a home warranty that transfers to the new buyer. Home is close to the beautiful natural springs, Northwest Recreation Complex with walking track, playgrounds, sports fields, and amphitheater. Easy access to Disney, downtown Orlando, and SR-429.
- MLS® #O5797973
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,415
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market37
- Address4250 Rock Hill Loop
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Rdg Ph Iv-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeTolaris Realty Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Tolaris Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.