Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Citrus Tree Ln, Longwood
PRICE REDUCED, MOVE IN READY & MOTIVATED! Great opportunity to purchase a spacious 4 bedroom home in the desirable Longwood Green Subdivision. Open split floor plan with 2 bedrooms on each side of the house, perfect for home office or nursery. Formal living and dining rooms with wood floors. Spacious tiled kitchen & breakfast nook open to the family room featuring a custom brick fireplace with a wall to wall brick hearth, 14 ft. mantle and built in shelving on one side with space for a TV on the other. There are two windows on either side of the fireplace with etched glass adding additional light as well as the French doors that lead to the 33ft screened porch. French doors in the living room and breakfast nook also lead to the spacious porch which overlooks a private rear yard with no neighbors and a small creek. Relax on the porch with morning coffee and listen to the birds. The master suite has wood flooring, a bay window and 2 walk in closets. The spacious bath features double sinks, a walk in shower and a large garden tub. An etched glass window and an arched window bring in plenty of light. The inside laundry has a soaking sink and storage closet. The interior was just painted and new carpet installed in 3 bedrooms. The house was pressure washed and the roof cleaned. The A/C, water heater & dishwasher are approximately 4 years old. Original owners.
- MLS® #O5798328
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,205
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market115
- Address125 Citrus Tree Ln
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionLongwood Green Amd
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLongwood Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realty Enterprises
Listing information courtesy of Southern Realty Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:30am EST.