Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
660 Ferne Dr, Longwood
Drastic reduction! Motivated seller for job relocation!! Gorgeous property on over 2 acres of land in Longwood. 4 Bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths, custom built, split plan, one story. Roof is 4 to 5 years old, whole house completely re-plumbed with PVC. When you step into the home, you see elegant black travertine floor. Office or den, bonus room with a pool bath, and the master bedroom on the right. Left side has the large family room with floor to ceiling stone fireplace and 3 other bedrooms. Wonderful kitchen with beautiful granite counter-top and matching back-splash. Stepping out from eat-in kitchen through the French door is the resurfaced pool and porch. Pool holds 30,000 gallons of water and is 9 feet deep, while the porch roof has beautiful new cedar ceiling. As you go outside the porch, you face a 1000 sq. ft. patio with a large fire pit for those wonderful evenings or weekends with friends and families. There is even a generator going with the home in case of power shortage. Property backs up to Seminole Wekiva Trail. Peaceful and spacious. Detached garage of over 600 sq. ft. converted to a 2-story office with air conditioning and phone lines. Complete feel of the country yet close to Markham Woods Road, 434, and I-4. On top of all these, there is no Homeowners Association! Unbelievable value for this rare gem of a property!!
- MLS® #O5798372
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,261
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Converted Garage, Driveway, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsDrapes, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market68
- Address660 Ferne Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionDes Pinar Acres
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFree Standing, Family Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.