Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2446 Wekiva Ridge Rd, Apopka
Welcome home! This home is located in a one-street neighbourhood which means no fighting traffic and peace and quiet. The home is also on the cul-de-sac which means a larger lot and plenty of space for guest parking. The warm blue door is so inviting as you enter. The living room is spacious and has nice large windows and plush carpet. The dining room is also visible and features high-quality laminate. The dining room is open to the kitchen which is larger than most in the area with a built-in pantry and large island with a breakfast bar. Walk from the kitchen to the family room to complete the loop. You won't miss out on the fun as you finish up dinner as the kitchen is open to the family room. Head right from the entry and you will find the 3 spacious bedrooms. The Master bedroom is large enough for your king-sized furniture, it has a walk-in closet, a dressing area, and of course the master bath. Another great feature is sliding doors that lead out to the pool area. You never know when you'd get the urge to take a quick dip in the refreshing water. This home is great for gatherings with the large interior spaces and also the large covered back porch leading to the screened-in pool. A few trees provide some shade and there are no rear neighbours. What a great place! Oh and you are less that 1.5 miles from Wekiva Springs State Park and the elementary school is literally just around the corner. Contact us today! You'll be glad you did.
- MLS® #O5798807
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,906
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeTc Orlando Homes Llc
- Address2446 Wekiva Ridge Rd
- SubdivisionWekiva Ridge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Walk-Up
- Days on Market11
Listing information courtesy of Tc Orlando Homes Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.