Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6453 Lake Burden View Dr, Windermere
BREATH TAKING LAKE and GOLF FRONT ESTATE at Butler Chain of Lakes in the UPSCALE and EXCLUSIVE Keene's Pointe gated community in Windermere. ONE OF A KIND custom home was perfectly built to enjoy the beautiful views of Jack Nicklaus Golf Course and sttuning water views. This Mediterranean flavored TURN KEY home expresses MODERN lines which have been recent fully updated. The property was designed to capture the sweeping views afforded by the natural beauty of the land. It features 6 bedrooms (4 ensuite), 9 full baths, 1 half bath, oversized laundry full with cabinets, library with custom built-ins, chiseled travertine flooring with the dining room openings to the living room for more formal entertaining. The open kitchen has custom cabinetry, top of the line appliances, professional gas cook-top, built-in oven and warming drawer, microwave, subzero refrigerator, under the counter two drawer beverage refrigerators, wine chiller, center isle prep overlooking the family room. On the second floor you’ll enjoy the media & entertaining room with a wet bar, top of the line projection system and its own beverage center. Finally, lets not forget Florida style outdoor entertaining at its finest, including an over-sized lanai, pergola, shower, pool & spa. The outdoor summer kitchen is contemplated by the most beautiful sunsets. It has a 2 car garage and a luxury men's cove. Property is fully automated and plenty of upgrades. Home is appraised above the listing price. *Furniture can be negociated separately*
- MLS® #O5799183
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,936
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market418
- Address6453 Lake Burden View Dr
- SubdivisionKeenes Pointe
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeFlorida Connexion Properties
Listing information courtesy of Florida Connexion Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 8:14am EST.